Saturday, August 22, 2009

The Day Was Good

At last i got one day which was more or less good for me..It was Saturday and as usual i got up late at 9:50.Jai asked me the same question which i always tried to ignore,ki y i dont sleep at night.The question's answer is simple "my frustration doesnt allows me to sleep",but who wants to explain this to friends.
Going to class isnt that much difficult to me but some how i want to bunk the classes.But to avoid more questions i went to class.In class,I was busy in writing the book of mine and everyone else were discussing something and our teacher was teaching something else.In engineering colleges you will find 2-3% of class who listens to teacher.Snaha wasnt there at class so my mind was also not there in class and after 2 periods i went to hostel.
Since i have to go to cuttack for jersey purpose i somehow managed one bike for myself.
There were 6 people who were going to cuttack and with me it was sudipto.We went there gave orders ,seen barabati stadium,ate dahi bada and just came back at 8 pm.

The perfect day ended without friends and without Sneha and also without my frustration.Because i wanted to be alone....




P.S. : chose real madrid away jersey
P.S. :will study from monday,thats sure this time.
P.S. :frustration is growing ..
P.S. :dun kno what to do next
P.S. :my book story continues

2 comments:

avesh said...

saale kaun si buk likh raha hai.....

ankul anand said...

y do u want to die lonely?